Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Blog 19


Today, I should be 12 weeks pregnant! That is considering everything is going as it should.  And seeing how nothing abnormal has happened, I'm thinking the baby is still going strong.  I pray for this little one to be strong every day.  Well, also, if everything is going as it should, baby should be the size of a plum today! :)

In other words, that means the baby is 3 inches.  Here is the information from my lilypie pregnancy ticker (I know it will change as the day changes on here).  But I figured I'd add it.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

I just can't wait until Wednesday! I found out there is no school tomorrow.  So, I am going to call in the morning and see if I can possibly get in tomorrow for my ultrasound.  However, since it is hard to get an appointment, I'm thinking it will probably still be Wednesday.

It's wonderful to imagine the little baby moving around in there and it will be so much more exciting to see him/her on the screen.  I'm pretty sure that tears of joy will come to my eyes to see a little baby moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment