Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Blog 12

Today (of course according to my own calculations), I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  My symptoms change from day to day.  Some days, I feel like I can't eat or do anything without taking my anti-nausea medicine.  Other days, I feel fine.  Today was one of those days where I felt fine.  My main symptom that has been consistent is being tired.  I'm so tired that I can barely stay awake at work sometimes.  I have to find everything in me to rally up and stay energetic.  Baby seems to take a lot of that energy.  If it means that baby is growing well, I will yawn away.

I am still nervous from time to time because I don't really know how things are going in there with our precious little one.  I pray and hope that things are going well, but I just don't know.  It is in the Lord's hands as it has always been, and I'm coming to accept that just a little more every day.  Does it mean I don't wonder if baby is okay? No.  But it does mean that I understand this precious baby is the work of God's hand and he will se it through.  I've considered it a positive sign so far that I have not had any major cramping or bleeding.  It would be nice if that would stay that way..no need for any scare of any kind.

Just for fun, I took some gender prediction type tests and they all say GIRL.  Lee wants a boy first, but we'll just have to wait and see.  I'll be happy with a healthy little one. 

Little baby, you are so small and I know almost nothing about you.  Yet, I love you deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment